Items to Bring for your 2019 Personal Income Tax


  • Rental Receipts

  • Property Tax Statements

  • Medical (expenses/ appointments)
    -Appointment confirmations
    -Pharmacy Prescription Statement
    -Travel Details (km’s travelled/meals)

  • Child Support/Alimony

  • Kids Sports/Arts receipts (equipment and uniforms not included)

  • Child Care receipts (including Day Camps)

  • Donation Receipts
    -must have a Registered Charity Number

  • Political Contribution Receipts

  • Investment Statements/Receipts- Adjusted Cost Base  

  • Professional or Union Dues

  • Tool Expense (apprentice mechanics, journeymen, etc)

  • Teacher’s School Supplies

  • Exams for Professional Certification

  • Interest paid on Student Loans

  • Moving Expenses
    -hotel/room rental
    -km’s travelled
    -Meals receipts
    -House Sale/Purchase Receipts

  • Northern Residents Deductions Receipts

  • Office In-Home Expense Receipts





  • Employment Slips (T4)

  • Tuition (T2202A)

  • RRSP contributions (T4RSP)

  • Interest, Dividends and Mutual Funds (T3, T5, T5008)

  • Employment Insurance (T4E)

  • Old Age Security, CPP Benefits and other pensions and annuities (T4AOAS, T4AP, T4A)

  • Social Assistance Payments or Workers' Compensation Benefits (T5007)

Other Information:

  • Change of Address

  • Change of Marital Status (Date and Documentation)

  • Birth/Adoption dates for eligible dependants
    -Adoption Fees & Expenses

  • Are you a first time New Home Owner?

  • Have you done any renovations? (applies to Disabled persons only)

  • Are you a volunteer Firefighter or do you volunteer for Search & Rescue?

  • Do you have a disability or are you a Caregiver for a person with a disability?
    -if previously qualified for Disability please bring the Certificate.

  • Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)

  • Notice(s) of (re)Assessment

  • Correspondence from the Canada Revenue Agency-GST Forms

Tel: 1-204-571-1226 or TF 1-877-343-6752

Unit B-824 18th Street Brandon, MB R7A 5B7

  • Facebook
  • Instagram